Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hot fun in the summertime




Smiles Magoo

About a month ago, Magdalena woke up from her mellow just-arrived-on-this-plane-of-existence haze. She's started smiling, laughing, and following in the hammish footsteps of her older sisters. So I haven't had the luxury of updating this blog as often. But a lot has happened. Our most exciting development is the arrival of our nephew, Cysko. He moved in with us at the beginning of August, and started his first year at ACC.  He is awesomeness.

Philosopher Boy


After paddle-boarding on Town Lake


Nana and Grandpapa sent Magdalena her engraved silver baby cup. Each of the girls have one. This is a waspy tradition I really love.



We also went on our annual Florida beach trip with my side of the family. It was a fantastic trip. Brent took some amazing photos, and I will post those when I get them (hint hint). For now, here are some pics I took with my phone.

At the beach house

Le Olliebot

 Felix, Nadin, & Rosalía

Jess & Agapito

Magdalena wearing seersucker (a la her grandpapa)

Here are a couple of pictures of Lucero that melt my heart. Agapito's Tia Terry sent the girls beautiful crocheted head bands. I'm gathering the courage to ask her to make me one for the winter.

Lucero

Lucero

Agapito's cousin Janie visited us. She helped me out a lot! Dishes, laundry, herding the girls...
Agapito, Cysko, Janie, Jess, & Grumpysaurus

Jess & Magdalena
Lucero, Jess, Magdalena, & Rosalía

I celebrated my 35th birthday with a couple of friends at an Italian restaurant in Driftwood. It was perfect. I'm loving the 30s. 

Sarah & Jess


Jess, Agapito, & Magdalena
As my friend Sandeep puts it, here is a picture of Agapito holding Agapito.
Attitudinous

No comments: